Book the Grand Canyon West Rim Package
Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Features:
Your Grand Canyon Hualapai Indian adventure begins as you board your flight in Las Vegas and embark on a journey to one of the world’s seven natural wonders. Your friendly, personal pilot will fly you over the Grand Canyon for amazing sightseeing and birds-eye views that you will remember for a lifetime!
And it gets even better after you land! Get ready for more stunning perspectives of the Canyon as you board a shuttle bus that will take you to multiple dazzling viewpoints such as, Eagle Point, Guano Point ,including the mother of them all – the Skywalk Glass Bridge (Optional) at Eagle Point.
This amazing, horseshoe shaped, transparent bridge extends more than 70 feet from the canyon’s rim. The feeling of walking on air over this amazing sight is an absolutely spectacular experience that is not to be missed! You will have an opportunity to take a helicopter to the bottom of the canyon and a boat ride on the Colorado River and experience just how Grand the Grand Canyon is. (Optional)
After an exhausting and exhilarating day, you will be able check off your bucket list the most exciting day of your life!
We will fly you back to Las Vegas where you will end your day. You’ll head home with a Grand Canyon Visitation Certificate, awe-inspiring memories and the satisfaction that you had a pretty intimate encounter with the most alluring beauty this side of the Mississippi!
- Personalized Hotel Pick up
- VIP Flight to and from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim (Hualapai Indian experience and ground Tour)
- Champagne service upon landing back in Vegas after your tour
- Park Entrance Fees
- Grand Canyon hop on hop off shuttle to all viewpoints
- Tour Time: 7* hours from hotel pick to drop off
What to Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers coming on a tour must have government-issued forms of photo identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible as tours fill up quickly.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft for safety.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.