Book the Grand Canyon West Rim Package
Your Grand Canyon Hualapai Indian adventure begins as you board your flight in Las Vegas and embark on a journey to one of the world’s seven natural wonders. Your friendly, personal pilot will fly you over the Grand Canyon for an amazing sightseeing and birds-eye view of the Grand Canyon that you will remember for a lifetime!
The flight is only the beginning of your adventure. Be prepared for more stunning perspectives of the Grand Canyon. You will board a shuttle bus that will take you to multiple dazzling viewpoints such as Eagle Point, Guano Point, and the unbelievable views from the Skywalk Glass Bridge (optional) at Eagle Point.
The Skywalk Glass Bridge (optional) is a horseshoe-shaped, transparent bridge that extends more than 70 feet from the canyon’s rim. It offers the feeling of walking on air over the incredible, visual landscape of the Grand Canyon. It is a spectacular experience that is not to be missed! For the ultimate experience, you can take a helicopter to the bottom of the canyon and a boat ride on the Colorado River (optional) and experience the many vast marvels of the Grand Canyon. For a list of all activities available at the Grand Canyon West Rim, please don’t hesitate to reach out to VIP Grand Canyon Tours. We would be happy to help you plan your dream Grand Canyon experience.
After an exhilarating day filled with excitement and beautiful landscape, unlike any other area in the world, you will be able check off your bucket list the most breathtaking day of your life!
After your ground tour, you will once again board our luxury airplane and get a few minutes of rest and relaxation as VIP Tours flies you back to Las Vegas. You’ll head home with a Grand Canyon Visitation Certificate, awe-inspiring memories and the satisfaction that you had an intimate encounter with the most alluring beauty in the western United States!
- Personalized hotel pick up and drop off
- VIP flight to and from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim (Hualapai Indian experience and ground tour)
- Champagne service upon landing back in Las Vegas after your tour
- Park entrance fees
- Grand Canyon hop-on, hop-off shuttle to all viewpoints
- Tour Time: Seven* hours from hotel pick up to drop off
What to Bring:
- Bring your Photo I.D. - All passengers coming on tour must have a government issued form of photo identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early as possible as tours fill up quickly.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft for safety.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended for the months of April through September and winter clothing should be worn from October through March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.